Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Reflection: Weeks 15 &16


Week 15:
During this week was one of the worst weeks of my life! I was unable to attend class due to that I was in the hospital because of an cyst on left ovary bursting. It was one of the worst pains in my life and I had my appendix taken out too. I was really happy to receive flowers and a card from my thoughtful classmates in Environmental Issues! I would just like to thank everyone for their thoughtfulness because it really meant a lot to me and it really did brighten my day and just to let you all know "I am back jumping around now.", so THANK YOU! 

I was really bummed too that I miss class because Sue Whitney was coming to talk about junking and Lauren and I had put our heads together and created a pretty cool glass tree ( I really wanted to see what Sue and Dr. V thought of it). I also did a post on an environmental online learning activity that was linked to my advocacy project on  safe water access. I put some good work into finding something that was for the age group that it was for and something that had to do with water but I managed to find some pretty cool ones.

Week 16:
This week I did an eye opener on my group members online learning activity. It was really cool to see what everyone else did for activity and some of them were really cool and others were gross but good. Great job to everyone and we all made it to the last week of class...yeah now what...no more blogging, I think not I plan on to still post blogs during the summer just for fun just to see if anyone will reply to them so when you have nothing to do check my blog out! I am going to miss you all, I will have to come to class just for fun!

Good luck on finals and Good luck with the rest of your college lives!!




"It's not easy to be Green."-Kermit

6 comments:

  1. Ingrid-
    I'm glad you're feeling better! I definitely think we should keep this blogging habit going on this summer. See you in 4000! Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that your doing well! I thought that the card was so fitting it was perfect:) Sue Whitney was great im bummed that you have to miss her also ..... but at least you got to have a copy of her great book!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ingrid! Good to see you are back and feeling better:) I hope you enjoyed the class as much as I did and hopefully see you this summer..but if not 4000! Great reflection:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your glass tree was very creative and colorful! Sue and I both loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ingrid! I'm sorry to hear about your rough week but I, along with everyone else, am really glad to hear that you are ok now! I'm still gonna blog over the summer too, so we should be blog buddies!! Haha, hope finals went well for ya, take care =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ingrid, I am so glad you are back to jumping around! We missed you for sure!!
    The glass tree you and Lauren made were beautiful! I hope you have an amazing summer! --S

    ReplyDelete